RTO Code – 30570
Chanel College is a Registered Training Organisation and is accredited to deliver nationally registered qualifications. The College follows policies and procedures compliant with the standards for NVR Registered Training Organisation under the VET Quality Framework (VQF).
The VET program includes the following certificate courses:
BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills>
MEM10119 Certificate I Engineering> (Yr 10 & Yr 11)
MEM20422 Certificate II Engineering Pathways (Yr 12)
SIT20322 Certificate II Hospitality>
- provide an appropriate level of challenge for the intended clientele
- provide a viable offering and encourage the convergence of general and vocational education
- include accredited vocational modules at AQF levels I, II and III (recognised Australian-wide)
- reflect closer integration of learning and work
- provide flexible education and training pathways between schools, TAFE, private training institutions, universities, training in the workplace and lifelong experience
- maintain credibility within the overall education and training system
- provide official credit towards further qualifications
- recognise skills and knowledge that meet nationally endorsed industry/enterprise competency standards and generic workplace competencies
- provide a combination of school-based training and work-based training
- These subjects will contribute to the Queensland Certificate of Education.
All information is correct at time of publication; however, may be subject to change.
Vocational Education Contacts:
Vocational Education and Training Curriculum Leader
Ms Sue Going
Mr Matthew Hodge